Hello, I'm Stephanie Carroll and I help you discover and remove what’s in your way of the life you have always wanted – filled with confidence, peace, and happiness.
You feel you’re on call 24/7 to please others and you’re exhausted.
You’re scared of being wrong and looking silly so you play it safe.
You second guess yourself and limit your own opportunities at work.
And when you do get excited, the feeling quickly goes away. Because you think:
I AM NOT ___________ ENOUGH. Not smart, rich, pretty, or good enough – you fill in the blank.
You know there’s more to life. But you don’t know where to start, when, or how to take the first step.
I’m Stephanie Carroll. And I’m here to help:
Teach you the step-by-step roadmap to living a life you love.
I’ve felt the same when I struggled with depression and an eating disorder in my twenties. I had an exciting career in advertising. I married my soul mate and we bought our first home.
From the outside, we were the happy couple building a new life together. But on the inside, I felt alone and unloved. I kept thinking, I’m NOT…
Smart enough, successful enough. And not a good enough wife.
Feeling stuck, my thoughts turned to suicide.
A dozen antidepressants and talks of electric shock therapy later, my life was dark and felt hopeless. You know what they say that some people need to hit rock bottom before they can get back up? Turned out, that was me.
It was then I stopped playing victim. And learned how to take my happiness into my own hands.
That “wake-up call” fueled my lifelong obsession with self-expression, passion for life, and greater happiness. I spent the last 20 years researching, studying, and testing tactics and strategies on myself and on others. I even went back to school to get a master’s degree in behavioral science, so I can fully understand what leads to lasting happiness for us all.
The good news?
You don’t need to spend years to find out what works (or what doesn’t). Because I’ve distilled what I know (from science and personal experience) into practical tips and tactics – so simple they fit into your daily routine!
Through my flagship program, 6 Weeks to A Happier & More Confident You! I will teach you super-practical and actionable tips so you can create the life you’ve always wanted – confident, peaceful, and happy.
I now love my life more than I ever imagined possible. And I want the same for you.
To learn more, sign up for the VIP list so you’ll be the first to know when the program is launched.
In case you’re here to get to know me better…
I’ll keep it simple and random with these 10 facts:
1. I’m a Florida girl. Born and raised in Tampa and now living on Siesta Key, a small tropical paradise in Sarasota, with my husband Shawn (29 years and counting!) and our rescue cat, Heidi. Also, we can’t wait to add a golden retriever to our family!
2. When I was young, I wanted to be Oprah Winfrey. I studied broadcast news in college. I wanted to do stories that inspired people. The ones that told a story about someone overcoming and achieving their dreams against the odds. With the work that I’m blessed to do today, it looks like I got my wish.
3. I’m an animal lover. I worked with the Humane Society of Tampa Bay many years ago. There, I helped the most vulnerable animals find a safe haven. Animals hold and will always have a special place in my heart.
4. The first thing I do when I open my eyes in the morning is… take 5 very slow, deep breaths to center myself and focus on how I want to feel for the day. I used to immediately grab for my phone and start checking emails, but soon realized that I refuse to give my power to email and only I can decide how I was going to feel each day.
5. I feel most alive… after a good work out. I bike, power walk, and do a core building class referred to as ‘palates on acid’. There’s something about feeling the rush of energy and gasping for breath – simple reminders to take good care of our bodies and be grateful for being alive.
6. I’m a healthy eater with a love for cheeseburgers and pancakes. I credit my good health and vibrancy to a consistent diet of grouper and salads. But occasionally, I won’t think twice about driving across town to find the perfect cheeseburger or pancake.
7. I’m a safety nut. I love being in the outdoors but when I’m with family or friends, I can’t help but call out every mailbox, stick, road sign, lizard, or anything that might be a potential hazard. Better be safe than sorry, right?
8. Dolphins make my day. No matter how many times I see dolphins, I still get as excited as a 5-year-old. Here in Siesta Key, these playful creatures abound, and I’d often meditate on my favorite rock for a chance to see them jumping and playing in the water.
9. I’m a huge fan of picture windows. My dream is to live in a condo on Siesta Key beach with huge picture windows that make me feel like I’m in the water. From here, I can gaze at the Gulf of Mexico and watch dolphins play.
10. My idea of a great day is…feeling strong after a workout, having a fun night out with Shawn and friends, and laughing till my stomach hurts.
Stephanie Carroll is a happiness expert and strategist, behavioral scientist and creator of Secrets to Happiness. She is also the President of Carroll Consulting Group, a consulting firm that helps organizations create cultures where people love coming to work. She teaches individuals and companies practical and actionable tips, so you can create the life you’ve always wanted – confident, peaceful, and happy.
After struggling with depression and an eating disorder in her twenties, she spent the last two decades studying and researching, even going back to school to get a master’s degree in behavioral science. Backed by science and personal experience, she only teaches strategies that she has tried and work.
For more than 15 years now, she has been coaching leaders, teams, and individuals around the world. Her work includes facilitating change in global organizations like L’Oreal, BASF, World Bank, Kraft Foods, and Aveda. She has a master’s degree in Organization Development and Change; advanced training and certifications in performance and team coaching, conflict resolution, personality assessments, and Dr. Brene’ Brown’s programs (The Gifts of Imperfection, Daring Greatly, and Rising Strong).
Today, Stephanie lives on a beautiful small island in Sarasota, Florida with her husband Shawn and rescue cat, Heidi. Click here to check out her free e-book “4 Secrets To Happiness That Work!”, and read her stories, tips, and inspiration on life and happiness at SecretsToHappiness.com
Sam Conable is an artist and musician on a life-long quest for growth and expansion.
Sam and Stephanie Carroll have worked together helping to provide growth and development seminars and exercises to both Corporate groups and individuals.
Sam serves as a creative content provider and consultant for the Secrets To Happiness Team, bringing a creative flair and sense of adventure to the company’s diverse projects. Sam states “I really believe happiness is something we have access to right here and now! To choose it is nothing more than a simple decision.
Our work here is to distill that process into the simple and most concise steps that really work to change lives for the better. I do the exercises myself and my life has truly transformed quickly into a more happy and rich experience.”
Maria Lyons career has been one of a business owner and creative marketing consultant and lends her experience to Stephanie and Sam in creating simple, practical steps to help people enjoy life's experiences. "You just need to make one basic decision, Maria believes. Do you want to be happy, or not. It's really that simple. Events are going to happen; something will come up and bother you, if you let it". And if you commit yourself to these practices and process, you will find your happiness is under your control. I find when I choose happiness I enjoy the life that comes to me.